The Office Group, Marylebone StationCommercial
The refurbishment of this Grade II listed Great Central House at Marylebone Station was shortlisted for the RIBA British Council for Offices awards. The works included the creation of modern meeting and office spaces whilst remaining sympathetic to the building’s wonderful character. The refurbishment spanned from the basement to the 3rd floor and works included; new mechanical plant and AC, heating and electrical services, data, a new lift and lift shaft, reception, specialist joinery, window renovation, flooring and decorations.
- Sector: Commercial Offices
- Duration: Twenty-one weeks
- Value: £2.1m
- Project Management: AB Associates
- Architect: Metropolitan Workshop
- Services Consultants: Calford Seadon